Ra The Rugged Man - Till My Heart Stops / Flipside

Photobucket
Photobucket

Ra The Rugged Man - Till My Heart Stops / Flipside 1998

This day I appear with a VLS of R.A. The Rugged Man, in which it brings 2 excellent songs to us; Till My Heart Stops & Flipside. Produced by Dirtman, by label Rawkus I hope enjoy both sides. With cover very similar to the movie Basket Case by Frank Henenlotter for year 1982.

A1-Till My Heart Stops (Dirty Version) Ft. 8-Off The Assassin
A2-Till My Heart Stops (Clean Version) Ft. 8-Off The Assassin
A3-Till My Heart Stops (Instrumental)
B1-Flipside (Dirty Version)
B2-Flipside (Clean Version)
B3-Till My Heart Stops (Acapella) Ft. 8-Off The Assassin

Pz, AD

2 comentarios:

Pat Free dijo...

Thanks for your dope uploads man! Keep 'em coming!

DRE dijo...

any chance to get a re up of this?seems like the zshare links doesnt works well. thanks in advance